Yorkshire 2019 Finish Line Pavilion - DAY 8 September 28th 2019
|Saturday 28th September||11:30 - 16:30|
Your package includes:
- Priority access to finish line viewing area and official Fanzone
- Dedicated VIP entrance to the UCI Finish Line Pavilion
- Access to the exclusive external viewing area, to watch the riders cross the finish line
- Complimentary bar throughout the day with premium beers, wines and soft drinks
- All day grazing menus celebrating the tastes of Yorkshire
- Live big screen race broadcast and commentary
- Complimentary VIP guest earpiece with live race commentary
- Live entertainment, with expert race insights and analysis
- Official UCI Road World Championships souvenir programme
- Complimentary tea and barista coffees
- Official souvenir VIP pass and lanyard
- Complimentary daily newspapers and free Wi-Fi
- VIP welcome desk and guest service hosts
Session info:(All session content subject to change)
Event Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation of this Agreement by the Customer must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and is effective from the day it is received. If this Agreement is cancelled by the Customer more than (8) weeks before the Event Date, the Customer must pay 50% of the Booking Value as a cancellation fee. If this Agreement is cancelled by the Customer less than (8) weeks before the Event Date, the Customer must pay 100% of the Booking Value as a cancellation fee
Value Added Tax: The prices quoted on our website are INCLUSIVE of VAT
Catering: The Kilo Club Package includes a hot buffet and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (beer, wine and soft drinks only) throughout the evening. The Track Centre Lounge package does not include any complimentary food or beverage.
Competition: The competition schedule is subject to change. The organisers are not able to influence the rider lists which are confirmed by the UCI on the day of the competition.
Behaviour & Etiquette: The lead name on the booking shall be responsible for ensuring the orderly behaviour of their guests. Guests are hosted within a professional sports setting, intoxicated or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and the organisers reserve the right to ask any person to leave the area deemed to be of danger to the competition or displaying signs of unacceptable behaviour without the right for refund.
Ticket Resale: British Cycling is against ticket touting and is committed to eradicating it wherever possible. Ticket touting excludes fans who cannot afford the inflated prices offered and prevents cycling being accessible to all sections of the community. Tickets bought and sold from or by an unauthorised agent/individual either online or in person may see you with a counterfeit ticket and could leave you out of pocket with no access to the venue. DO NOT take the risk. British Cycling monitors online auction and ticket resale sites and any tickets sold in breach of ticket conditions may be cancelled, leading to refused entry into the venue. If you are unable to attend the event then you are permitted to pass on your ticket at face value (or less than face value) to a family member or friend. British Cycling reserves the right to request verification of identity and source of purchase upon entry to the venue.